Monday, September 21, 2009

Hungry?

I try to understand why people are lazy. I'm not just talking about oh-I-dont-want-to-exercise kind of lazy. I am talking about people who are to lazy to do the work that is necessary so that they can pay their bills on time every month. Or the people that go to work but only do just enough so that they dont get fired.

Don't these people want to get ahead? Don't they realize that noone is going to feed them success? Personally I have this inner hunger that makes me want to do more, better, quicker.

I just know that there is so much out there, and that the sooner I get my life together the sooner I can get on with doing the things I want to do. I mean who really wants to spend their lives miserable.

Nevermind, I know quite a few people like this. I was told yesterday by someone close to me that I am very intolerant. Although I don't agree when it comes to the context it was used in, I do have to agree that overall I am intolerant of stupid.

Not to say that managing money is easy (it is however necessary).It really bothers me that people complain to me all the time and then ask for my advice- which they then fail to take.

If you don't want my opinion, here is a thought. DONT ASK.

1 comment:

kadler said...

Hm... I pay my bills, but I am often way too lazy to exercise.