We are all in situations of our own making whether we realize it or not. Many times instead of facing our own problems we blame others for our failure. This type of outlook on life is toxic.
This book does a great job of entertaining while teaching us just how important we are to our own well being. Outside influences aren’t to blame for our short-comings. It is each of our responsibilities to rise above our situation. Only you can change your life. It is even possible for you to change the world.
Ohh what’s that? You don’t believe that you can change the world? Well, to that I say read the book. There are a few examples of people doing just that.
Here are the seven decisions for success;
The First Decision for success: The Buck Stops here.
The Second Decision for success: I will seek wisdom.
The Third Decision for Success: I am a person of action.
The Fourth Decision for Success: I have a decided heart.
The Fifth Decision for success: Today I will choose to be happy.
The Sixth Decision for success: I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.
The Seventh Decision or success: I will persist without exception.
I hope you all get a chance to read this great book. Feel free to leave a comment on how its changed your outlook on things. Click the cover below to learn more.
No comments:
Post a Comment