Tuesday, November 10, 2009

List of 5's

5 of my favorite snacks
1. Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Onion Crackers
2. Cool Ranch Doritos
3. Dove Chocolate bars
4. Shortbread
5. Lemon & Poppy-seed bread

5 Things That Always Bring Tears to My Eyes
1. Misfit kids that get picked on.
2. The thought of my father dying.
3. Onions
4. The smell of bleach
5. When I’m so angry that it’s either cry or kill.

5 Things That Always Bring a Smile to My Face
1. My fiancé telling me how beautiful I am or how much he loves me.
2. The beach/ ocean
3. Cuddling
4. My nephew Kaden
5. Singing to music in my car while driving

5 favorite articles of clothing
1. My crochet UGGZ.
2. Pea-coat
3. Black wrap shirt
4. Straight leg dark blue old navy “flirt” jeans
5. Grey sweater dress

5 Things I'd take to a Desert Island
1. My fiancé
2. A pen and notebook
3. Lighter
4. Swiss army knife
5. Silk Travel Sheet

5 bad habits
1. Clicking my nails on things
2. Believing that people who ask for my opinion actually want my opinion.
3. Shyness
4. Being intolerant (I am told this is a bad thing but…)
5. I am obsessivly organized in many aspects of my life.

5 books recently read
1. Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth Series (11 books in total)
Books 1-3
Books 4-6
Books 7-9
Book 10
Book 11

2. Stephenie Meyer, The Twilight Saga Collection

3. Andy Andrews, The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success

4. David Bach, Start Smart, Finish Rich: Your First Steps to Financial Freedom

5. Michael McCoy & Steffen Schmidt PHD, The Silent Crime: What You Need to Know About Identity Theft

No comments: