Thursday, August 9, 2007

Change your Thinking - Change your Life

So many things a person can say about themselves if they choose to take a look. Before I get into who I am and what I’m about I’d like to share just a few thoughts with everyone who takes the time to read my blog.

People complain all the time about how their lives are horrible or not at all what they would have expected etc. However those same people when given a chance for success turn away from it because the price they will have to pay is high.

Let me tell you all that the problem isn’t that the price is too high it is that our expectations are too low. People are created for success but we are programmed for failure. We have to change our focus, our thinking, and our actions. It isn’t enough to just tell other people what you are doing to change your life. You have to actually do it. We can’t do the same crappy things day in and day out and expect different results.

It really got me to thinking to what I could do to improve my own life. For a long time I worked 2 jobs and went to college full time. I was getting little to no sleep and had no time to even spend the money I made... Who wants to live like that? Let me tell you that so long as you are working for someone else you will never get ahead. You are building somone elses dreams. Doing someone else's dirty work...

Sure someone has to do it. But, does it have to be you??? Do yourself a favor if you are tired of living like a slave, click on the link below and if it moves you like it has me, send me a message and let me know.

Click Here

No comments: