Sunday, August 12, 2007

What would you do?

If you had infinate wealth and could do anything you wanted to? Where would you go, who would you see? All the things you could have right at your finger tips.

Here are some of mine.

1. I Would help build the house of my dreams on some awesome mountain overlooking (a slides ride away) from a river.

2. I would put a helipad in. Who needs a jet when they can have a chopper? Did I mention it would be pink and black?

3. Anyone ever seen Crank? I want those girls in bubbles sporaticly around our house for my man meat to have something pretty to look at. =)

4. I would set up non profit organizatoins to help people become educated about finance, lifestyle, and how to learn english.

5. I would start a 'free' college for entrepeneurs so that they can have 1 on 1 training to become independently wealthy. We would help those who prove themselves with financial backing to get started.

6. I would have kids. 3 of them. My 'man meat' has a daughter already so, I want 2 boys and another girl.

7. I want a Shelby Convertable.

8. A Yaht

9. whatever the newest gadgets are.

10. Linen suits for every day of the week. It is just so comfy.

No comments: