Friday, August 10, 2007

The Secret Unfolded

For any of you who haven't seen it yet, go to TheSecret.TV and check it out. It will change your life!

This movie talks about the LAW of ATTRACTION and how we are the creators of our destiny. The idea is residual outcome. We Doom or Save ourselves. The choice is ours.

What we live through and deal with everyday is a direct reflection or what we dwell on, what we think about, and what we are thankful for.

"Only what a man can conceive can he achieve."

People are constantly searching for the meaning of life. What our purpose is. Why are we here?

What do you want out of life? Intend it… strive for it, believe that you can do it. Think about the things you are happy about.

If you are reading this then I hope your asking how can I?

Start every morning with a thought of what you are grateful for.

Make a list right now of things in your life that you are happy about. DO IT! Right now, write it down.

Once you have done that, every morning wake up and think of some things that make you smile. But start you day off with this. Trust Me.

Next, I want you to take that same pen and paper and write down this sentence,

I am so happy and grateful now that;

Fill in the rest with anything you want. Whether is it huge or small. Put it in there. To give you an example this is what mine looks like;

I am so happy and grateful now that I am able to move out of state after becoming Director. Now that we have fully furnished our place, we have bought a nicer car, traveled a few places and have more money to save and invest.

Not to mention I already started my IRA. My E-Book has been a success, and my hair is back to its original color. I lost 20lbs and I exercise everyday. My family is healthy and my divorce is final, and we are currently house shopping. I am starting college online this semester to complete my degree.

As you can see some of this stuff is easily attainable some of it will take more then a little work. But all of it is possible. Think about what you want everyday. Think about how grateful you are. Whenever you are feeling down think of the happiest moment you have ever had.

If you need more money in your life think this and believe it;

Money comes easily and frequently.

Now, take out your pen and paper again…

Write down,

I would like to have $_______ in the next 30 days.

I would like to have $_______ in the next 6 months.

I would like to have $_______ in the next 12 months.

Set up some goals and get the little ones done. Then the bigger ones won't seem as hard.

No comments: